Tailored specialist deal teams; multiple sector expertise
Sales & Divestitures
We have advised many clients around the world on all phases of mid-sized international divestitures.
- Analysis and preparation of the business including business valuation,
- Identification of suitable potential buyers from around the globe,
- Feasibility analysis of the intended transaction considering actual market conditions,
- Organisation and management of the sale process in a discrete and efficient manner, including contacting buyers, leading negotiations,
- Management of due diligence process and final structuring,
Global M&A's team of experienced M&A professionals keeps the best interests of our clients clearly in focus until the successful closing of the deal.
We work with our clients to ensure that the market financial conditions are favorable and execute a divestiture strategy that is tailored to our clients' objectives.
Senior advisors see to each phase of the divestiture process, including the finer elements of negotiations.
Our database of transactions and contacts, both local and international, gives us unparalleled access to strategic potential acquirers, enabling us to extract the best price possible for our clients' businesses.
Our objective is to get the best combination of price, form of consideration, deal structure and cultural compatibility within an agreed timescale. Being independent we advise clients free from other commercial pressures and conflicts often faced by multi-product investment banks.